1. No claim can be entertained for anything which may happen to competitors, onlookers, their property, or horses in connection with, or out of the event. It shall be a condition of entry that each entrant agrees to indemnify the organisers against any legal action arising from any accident or incident.
2. The committee and the organisers reserve the right to cancel any class: divide or amalgamate any classes: alter start times: limit the entries: refuse any entry: with or without stating a reason.
3. Entry forms must be completed correctly and fees must be said at the time of entry: entry fees will only be refunded (less a £2.00 administration fee) on the production of a vets or doctors certificate.
4. No horse/pony under the age of 4 years old may enter ridden classes.
5. Anyone riding or behaving in an irresponsible manner will be asked to leave.
6. Hard hats (BSI Standard 4472 6473 EN1384 or PAS015) to be worn at all times whilst mounted and entering unmounted classes.
7. Excessive use of whips and/or spurs is forbidden.
8. No galloping is allowed on the showground.
9. No Horse/Pony to be left tied to a lorry or trailer unattended.
10. No Mucking out onto the showground. Please take all litter home with you.
11. The judge’s decision is final. Any objection must be made in writing to the secretary within 30 mins of the incident and be accompanied by a £10.00 deposit, returned only if the objection is upheld.
12. Health and safety: the committee and organisers of the show have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents and must obey the instructions of the committee organisers and all advisors and stewards.
13. No telephone entries will be accepted.
14. Your signature on the entry form shall be deemed as an acceptance of the above rules.
15. No entry form will be accepted without a signature.
16. Dogs must be kept on a lead. Any competitor/owner/spectator failing to do so may be asked to leave the showground.